Create OneDrive APP for file storage
1. We enter the page to create the OneDrive app. We place our access data to log in.
2. Once inside, we click on New registration.
3. We register the application by placing a name, selecting the second option in “Supported account types” and placing the redirection URI, which in this case will be the URI where WordPress is installed. We continue by clicking on Register.
4. Once the app is created, we copy the app (client) ID and paste it into the option field of the Appyn panel.
5. We go to Certificates & secrets, click New client secret, and finally click the Add button. You can also change the expiration date.
With that we already have our OneDrive APP created.
Connecting the OneDrive APP with the Appyn theme